Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Problemas/ Erros

Guest Deter

Percebi erros em:

-Singles de um gênero musical mais vendidos em um ano.

-Perda, desaparecimento de álbuns, vídeos, singles e informações de turnê após sair do jogo para tentar ganhar um award...

-Foca em fazer um save para apenas salvar alterações antes de salvar e não durante aquele dia do salvamento...

-Coach para melhorar a produção não funciona...

-Crie mais slots para as premiações, muito mais. É necessário mais performances...

Vou aguardar seu feedback...

*Cria uma parte do jogo para criarmos nossas carreiras por favor, seu jogo é incrível!!!

I'm relying on google translate to get this.

I noticed errors in:

-Best-selling musical genres in a year.

- Loss, disappearance of albums, videos, singles and tour information after leaving the game to try to win an award ...

-It focuses on making a save to only save changes before saving and not during that day of the rescue ...

-Coach to improve production does not work ...

-Create more slots for the awards, more. More performances are needed ...

I'll wait for your feedback ...

* Create a part of the game to create our careers please, your game is incredible !!

The one I want to focus on is loss of data. This is massively important I need more information. When did you create your game was it before the latest version was released?

Using google translate

O que eu quero focar é a perda de dados. Isso é extremamente importante. Eu preciso de mais informações. Quando você criou o seu jogo antes da versão mais recente?

Not know speak/talk in english, my english not is great. I not have order and i know small words

Is this same the translate

My version is 1.2, I met the game in 1.2 version

Okay, about a carrer how singer

the coach that improves the production skill of the artists is not working / getting here as a coach to write ... (translator)

-the last / third row of tuor stadiums has a bug, because it does not change stadiums, there are other parts too, but the third complete does not change ...

I noticed errors in:

- Loss, disappearance of albums, videos, singles and tour information after leaving the game to try to win an award ...

-It focuses on making a save to only save changes before saving and not during that day of the rescue ...

* Create a part of the game to create our careers please, your game is incredible !!

The one I want to focus on is loss of data. This is massively important I need more information. When did you create your game was it before the latest version was released?

Using google translate

O que eu quero focar é a perda de dados. Isso é extremamente importante. Eu preciso de mais informações. Quando você criou o seu jogo antes da versão mais recente?

Maybe Mark can understand this

"Video Database" after the single is taken from the catalog the most viewed video records in a day and most viewed videos disappear, in the most viewed videos of a man or woman also disappear

The database will not retain the daily and weekly stats only all time.

Training seems to work for me so I will need more information.

I noticed errors in:

Using google translate

Maybe Mark can understand this

"Video Database" after the single is taken from the catalog the most viewed video records in a day and most viewed videos disappear, in the most viewed videos of a man or woman also disappear

Which are?

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with the production coaching.

After clicking on the arrange coaching button and the "Are you sure?" dialogue box nothing happen.. All other coaching works fine.

Version is 1.2.0.215