Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

songs not appearing after writing

Guest dannyf86

Guest dannyf86

Maybe im missing something but artists write and the songs dont show on the song database?? any help please the written songs show on writing status but cant figure how to use any of the songs at all

Maybe im missing something but artists write and the songs dont show on the song database?? any help please the written songs show on writing status but cant figure how to use any of the songs at all

Did you get the message that said that the writing session had finished?

Guest dannyf86

yes i had the message saying writing ha finished an the songs dont show. i tried installing the game on another computer an it worked fine but on the laptop i want to use the songs dont show up.

Guest dannyf86

Seems to be working now can finally produce a album lol. ont unerstand what the problem was i stopped running as administrator an it works. But dont see how that would fix the problem.

The game requires admin right click and running as admin wont make a difference its build in so if you're not admin it wont even load.

Sometimes writing will not yield results.

Guest dannyf86

Works fine now thanks. It was saying songs were written after the writing had finished but they werent showing up. Working now so its all good this update is a big improvement since 1.1 thanks.

When the writing is complete they will be seen in the song db. The list from previous writing is retained about a week.

• 3 months later...

The game requires admin right click and running as admin wont make a difference its build in so if you're not admin it wont even load.

I want to know why it needs admin rights? Also are you planning to remove the need for admin rights? It's not an issue for me, but would seem convenient.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

I want to know why it needs admin rights? Also are you planning to remove the need for admin rights? It's not an issue for me, but would seem convenient.

Windows thing it needs it for various stupid things. Microsoft have gone so hard on security that makes simple tasks need it. The game writes to the database file and also seperate threads to access various files at once. Without it the bug count was massive.