Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

two possible bugs

Fairyboi

- Cover pictures on albums do not work

- found when you mass produce songs for an album, that their melody is lower than if you do them individually. The melodies are higher before you produce the album

I've encountered both of these bugs; I even made a thread for the first one lol. It's happening with a band, right? It seems like the bug only occurs with covers for a band's EP or album. The second one always happens to me, and I just assumed it was an actual feature, but now that you mention it, it's probably a bug. Glad you brought it up.

I sometimes have problems with the cover pictures but not always, I think it may be to do with the size of the picture you are uploading.  Is their a limit of how big the file can be?

I sometimes have problems with the cover pictures but not always, I think it may be to do with the size of the picture you are uploading.  Is their a limit of how big the file can be?

No inforced limit.

Covers were broken for albums should be fixed in next patch.

I also did see a difference in production so must have been when tweaking on one but not other. Two routines very similar due to how data is collected. Anyway sorted in next patch.