Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R2S2 Thoughts & Theories

So this is based on R2S2 as starting working on the fictional mod with one my closest friends, got the name and logo ready but not revealing just yet. But as desperately waiting and checking for news for R2S2 I do have some thoughts and ideas on a release date, none of this is confirmed just my thoughts and want the best game there can be which R2S2 I believe can be!

1. So main thing release date I am personally thinking end of year, early next. I would love to see the mod editor out earlier for free for mod makers to get creating mods and getting them ready for launch.

2. I feel the whole rewriting means it still being worked on as it was December 2023. He said it was early days so giving everything is going according to plan should be midway through, I feel hence why nothing has been said, as a mod maker I get it you have to be careful what you give out so I do understand.

3. I am hoping next thing that comes out is add to wishlist, which will create more buzz and excitement for the project, he also stated he looked at the forums which is cool and makes me excited to see what new additions will be added.

4. Having Taylor Swift in the picture makes me think she could be used for inspiration for the direction the sequel may take. Which I am extremely excited for.

5. So the news on Facebook has dropped on Sunday's which makes me think that maybe day we get news, that may change but Mark is consistent and he does care. But I do not take the silence as anything worrying as Mark is extremely transparent which is a great thing to have as a dev, some devs can learn from him.