Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Albums disappearing

paul12

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

When an album that is not pop nor hip-hop goes to back-catalogue, automatically disappears and the same happens with the singles that the images are gone, that happens to me specailly in kpop and jpop. Hope you can fix this Mark.

Edited by paul12
  • Like 1

weirdly this happened to me when i made a pop rock album but then i made another and it stayed in their catalogue

6 hours ago, Marko said:

weirdly this happened to me when i made a pop rock album but then i made another and it stayed in their catalogue

Really? I'll try to release antoher an album and hope it stays in the catalogue like you said, thanks. But I still think this is a bug.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, paul12 said:

Really? I'll try to release antoher an album and hope it stays in the catalogue like you said, thanks. But I still think this is a bug.

yeah i still think it's a bug, was it the first album you made with that artist?

1 hour ago, Marko said:

yeah i still think it's a bug, was it the first album you made with that artist?

Yes it was and then disappeared, I released another and I am afraid that it will disappear again.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mark said:

Do you have an errorlog? I will see if there was an error when putting to back catalogue.

I don't undestand what an errorlog is. Do you want me to upload my save game?

9 hours ago, paul12 said:

I don't undestand what an errorlog is. Do you want me to upload my save game?

You can find this in the Road 2 Success Game folder inside Program Files.

Edited by MrDash
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 4:06 AM, paul12 said:

Yes it was and then disappeared, I released another and I am afraid that it will disappear again.

that might be the bug because my artists first album on my label disappeared

Ok so the problem is reflected in your errorlog.

What version are you running? There is a data problem in there I think was fixed a number of weeks back now so maybe its just old. Apart from that I see a db corruption like due to same thing and more recently there appears to be something wrong with your installtion as some folders are not there.

Do you have a save I can look at?

7 minutes ago, Mark said:

Ok so the problem is reflected in your errorlog.

What version are you running? There is a data problem in there I think was fixed a number of weeks back now so maybe its just old. Apart from that I see a db corruption like due to same thing and more recently there appears to be something wrong with your installtion as some folders are not there.

Do you have a save I can look at?

I'm playing with version 1.3.0.923, here it is the saved game. 

SavedGame.db

yeah thanks. Do you have a folder in that save folder called Backup? If so could you attach the files in there too?

30 minutes ago, Mark said:

What artist and track am I looking at?

Look at the artist called BoA, her last EP is about to disappear and I released her first album that has already disappeared

1 minute ago, Mark said:

The problem is your image name it contains ilegal characters for the database

Now I see, thanks for your hard work