Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award Show Elements

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

For Billboard, Apra, Golden Melody And Mobo awards, there seems to be lots of "Brits Best Male Solo" added to the end of the award shows. Just started  a new save/game, so its not something to do with what i did

image.thumb.png.142aaea5fa02ee9ae699f4d3d88712f8.png

"Brits Best Male Solo" is also in the Teen Choice Awards

Also a lot of "Oceania Album" in MTV Asia Awards, MTV Europe Awards and Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica (it seems the MTV has a thing for Oceanian albums ;)).

Furthermore, "Africa Artist of Year" appears 3 times in the African Music Awards, "Best Asian Video" is 3 times in the MTV Asia Awards, "Europe Best Female" 2 times in the MTV Europe Awards, "Latin Best Video" 3 times in Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica and "Best Album Any" twice in the Grammys.

In a different note ethnicity doesn't seem to work for band awards, I've seen all-white bands winning Mobo and BET awards.

crap crap crap

Proves a few issues in the editor there as I did in there. Really annoying slipped through my tests., I might be able to do a quick patch that only updates the database.

On 3/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Scotland2013 said:

For Billboard, Apra, Golden Melody And Mobo awards, there seems to be lots of "Brits Best Male Solo" added to the end of the award shows. Just started  a new save/game, so its not something to do with what i did

image.thumb.png.142aaea5fa02ee9ae699f4d3d88712f8.png

I'm getting the exact same thing. I have updated to v024 and just started a new game. Didn't sim or anything but only checked the awards section.

I didn't make any changes to the editor as well. I used the real artist database by the way.

1. The Brits Best Male Solo was duplicated multiple times under TeenChoice, Billboard, Apra and Golden Melody awards.

2. Oceania Album was duplicated as well in MTV Asia, Europe and Latin awards.

3LXVmj9.png

I think I didnt include the most up to date database as I used to the editor to change it but forgot that is in a different folder so it didnt edit the one used in the setup.

I'll correct for patch out later today.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 2:14 PM, MrDash said:

1. The Brits Best Male Solo was duplicated multiple times under TeenChoice, Billboard, Apra and Golden Melody awards.

2. Oceania Album was duplicated as well in MTV Asia, Europe and Latin awards.

I'm seeing these things as well. The duplication of awards. Do I have to start a new game for this update?

Edited by MrDash

Okay, now with a new game, this seems solved. Only thing is the Brits Best Male Solo is now shown under Mobo Awards (but only once no duplication here).

There are also a few more issues:

• African Music Awards: "Africa Artist of the Year" appears 3 times
  • MTV Asia Awards: "Best Asian Video" 3 times
  • MTV Europe Awards: "Europe Best Female" 2 times
  • Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica: "Latin Best Video" 2 times
  • The Grammys: "Best Album Any" 2 times

19 minutes ago, Mark said:

Think I must have just missed that one.

If you want a saved game edited send it over.

Currently I'm still testing out the game by just simming continuously, trying to detect any issues. I guess once everything is alright, I shall properly start my game.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, mcaso said:

There are also a few more issues:

• African Music Awards: "Africa Artist of the Year" appears 3 times
  • MTV Asia Awards: "Best Asian Video" 3 times
  • MTV Europe Awards: "Europe Best Female" 2 times
  • Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica: "Latin Best Video" 2 times
  • The Grammys: "Best Album Any" 2 times

Should have these covered in next patch.