Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Artist Disappeared

Monky2405

Yeah its essentially the same one just with two new fixes

Hopefully to help auditioned artists and the Song database problem fix.

17 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yeah its essentially the same one just with two new fixes

Hopefully to help auditioned artists and the Song database problem fix.

Ok Mark, I signed the auditioned artist, saved the game, and once I reloaded it the auditioned artist was still there! I'll let you know if the issue occurs again! Thank you so much!

Hi Mark, this happened again! But this time it's weird. I saved the game, I went back to it tonight and not only both of my artists disappareade but the albums chart (the US one I saw) are all messed up! When I saved the album from my artist Lyah was on #1 and now it's charting in the 60s regions with a lot of albums with crazy numbers above it..Also, aren't the files in the save folder 3? I only have two now: 

SavedGame.db SavedGame.r2s

No errorlog? This problem is driving me nuts as ive got no real clues whats causing it atm. Im assuming not all artists were audtioned ones?

25 minutes ago, Mark said:

No errorlog? This problem is driving me nuts as ive got no real clues whats causing it atm. Im assuming not all artists were audtioned ones?

Yes, two artists both auditioned. What's weird is that this didn't happen anymore. It took my by surprise this time, also...if you look at the us albums chart, I swear it's not the one I left when I closed the game! And yeah, no errorlog