Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Creating Award Shows

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

When making an award show and selecting the continent and country. It allows you to change the continent but then the list of countries to choose from stays as African countries (even if you choose europe for example).

image.thumb.png.a3f95b7855bcb762ae61c6bfe960f716.png

@Mark I also noticed there are some award pictures available for awards that arent in the game (e.g american Music Awards). Are these awards supposed to be in game or are the pictures there by mistake?

16 minutes ago, Scotland2013 said:

When making an award show and selecting the continent and country. It allows you to change the continent but then the list of countries to choose from stays as African countries (even if you choose europe for example).

In this case, what I did was I filled in the award show elements and update the award first. And then I go back to award show details and now I can select the country that I wanted.

5 minutes ago, MrDash said:

In this case, what I did was I filled in the award show elements and update the award first. And then I go back to award show details and now I can select the country that I wanted.

Ok thanks, ill give that a go. Still needs fixing though 😆

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 10:45 AM, Scotland2013 said:

@Mark I also noticed there are some award pictures available for awards that arent in the game (e.g american Music Awards). Are these awards supposed to be in game or are the pictures there by mistake?

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Fixed in patch.

Please read the first copied text