Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award Show removes nominations

Truthhurtsjuice

1. During an award show they don't tell what has been nominated, it only has the artist name

2. It recognizes that there is 17 awards, but they only show 10 on the menu screen and you cannot see the other awards 

3. In the artist history, and song/album history, if a song/album was nominated they don't show up in the award history, only if they win, are we supposed to see the nominations?

1 hour ago, VIRADASH said:

I would love to have a place where we can also see the nominations that the artists get, if that’s possible.

1 hour ago, Truthhurtsjuice said:

Me 2! 

Yes, I would like a section in the artists area that shows the nominations (and tells you which single/album) that was nominated

And also an area that shows wins, as currently it kind of hard to keep track of them

• Like 2

It would be nice if the nominations were declared a week or so before the ceremony, so that you know whether or not you want to attend the ceremony.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Jord said:

It would be nice if the nominations were declared a week or so before the ceremony, so that you know whether or not you want to attend the ceremony.

YES! I was thinking that as I was playing the game.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:09 AM, Jord said:

Yup this would be really helpful. I sat through so many award ceremonies but was not nominated anywhere the entire year lol!