Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award for Best Male/Female

MrDash

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

I've noticed that the award for best male or female is given randomly to any artists in the database. Most of the time, these artists don't even have a single/album out or sometimes they're not hired by a label yet. So, it makes no sense with this random selection.

I hope that rewarding this type of award becomes more realistic in future updates.

Thank you.

Edited by MrDash
  • Like 2

Just to inform, this is still an issue as of the latest patch (921). Selection of male/female artists of the year doesn't seem to follow a specific criteria.

• 3 weeks later...

Still noticing these issues:

1) Random selection of best male/female artists. TheseĀ artists don't even have any songs/albums released and some areĀ not even signed to any labels lol.

2) Best live tour award never worked properly (no nominations or wins at all).

• Like 1

• Solution

I thought I had posted this. Just so you know ive put in filtering for artists with releases within the past year.

Also reworked the touring awards so this should be better.

Ā 

• Thanks 1