Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Time Chart Bug (Whole Info + Save files)

LordMkFox

Hi Mark, I decided to create this topic as an extention to the previous one, just to make things cleaner and easy for you, hope it doesn't bother you.

Original topic: http://www.theroad2success.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=2243.0

The problem is sales for some singles goes missing after sometime, like a rollback. It happened previously for me, but all my singles got affected and I lost the save. Now it happened again, but with only one single.

1. I released 6 singles (+1 stil to be released in the list) from 2 different albums. They all made the top of the All Time charts selling 14 million each. But, as you can see, one of them are missing.

ijT7ME8.jpg

2. The name of the single affect is Naked and it's not that it flopped, it actually sold almost the same as the others.

qiOoKNm.jpg

3. What happened here, is that the sales were taken away after I loaded the save and they seem to be converted as stock.

72hfVMO.jpg

3ow3fIz.jpg

As I said before, sometimes it happens with all of the singles, sometimes with just a few.

The save was sent, they were too big for normal attachments so outlook put them in onedrive, hope you can still get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You go into the Game Files. If you don't know how:

C:\Program Files (x86)\The Road 2 Success Game\Editor

Click on R2S Editor. Once done loading, click on "Load a database". I recommend creating your own database so you don't modify the original database otherwise you won't qualify in the scoreboard or you cause any errors in the database.

Once you finish loading, you click "Country info" at the bottom of the left column. Now you can edit more than the max sales for albums/songs, and can edit any country in the game.

Quick note: Editing max sales for albums/songs will affect all sales for any release in that country, even your competitors.

Hope you found what you're looking for.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

Just to add, this area has a complete rewrite due to streaming. This includes data stored and also displaying in charts. All going well its fixed.