Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Songwriting & Leaked Music

mesail

I would love to see the songwriting feature be expanded a little. I think one way to do this is letting us pitch songs to specific artists. For example, my artist tries to sell demos to Ariana Grande. But she rejects them because she says they’re not her style she wants to record. But then I pitch a song to Little Mix and they release it. And then other songs I pitched to Ariana, I can sell to a catalog (where just any artist can buy off off the “Buy Songs” tab, like the way it is now)

I’ve also noticed that artists that buy my artist’s songs usually don’t release them at all? I would love to see a tab where you can see the stats of sold demos, along with seeing them in the artist’s singles / album tracks. Also, in the email that announces an artist buys a song I put up for sale, I would like to see which artist of mine had written the song to begin with.

I can’t remember if I suggested this before, but I would love a “multi-select” tool for the song database. This way, I can select more than one song to sell at a time (and possibly pitch multiple songs to one artist, where they may buy some of the songs I pitch to them).

Another feature I would like to see is leaked music. For example, if I have poor staff, my artists’ music may leak online before release. And I get an email with my staff letting me know about it. Even if I have a really good staff, I would still like to see, every now and then, a single or even an album that gets leaked before release. And possibly having some features to respond to the leak, such as canceling the release, pushing up the release, or trying to get the leaked music removed from the internet. 

• Thanks 2