Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign as a solo artist doesn't work

Monky2405

Hi @Mark, I'm your nightmare. I started a new game, with a medium size database from the realartists one. When I want to sign a new artist as a solo, the button doesn't work, the create group function works instead! This is so weird because on my previous save I was able to do it and I did it yesterday aswell. Sending you the save: 

Temp.db SavedGame.db SavedGame.r2s

• Like 1

Let me add something Mark, this is also connected to the disappearing artist thing..When you sent me the new .exe I probably applied it to an already existing save from the previous version and yesterday, when I auditioned a new artist, the issue occured again. Now I started a new game completely from the test .exe you sent me. Could this mean something?

• Like 2

On 4/9/2021 at 9:00 AM, Monky2405 said:

Let me add something Mark, this is also connected to the disappearing artist thing..When you sent me the new .exe I probably applied it to an already existing save from the previous version and yesterday, when I auditioned a new artist, the issue occured again. Now I started a new game completely from the test .exe you sent me. Could this mean something?

Maybe its so hard to know. Have you had the disappearing artist problem since a new save in the new exe?

Actually that issue didn't happen anymore! I tried with a band and it did not disappear, now I can't sign any solo artist so I don't know! The fact that others had the same issue makes me think that it's not connected tho