Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bug to create a new save on the new version

RiRiTheLegend

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

I've been trying to create a new save for 1 hour and I can't. This is already my second attempt to create a save in version 1.3.0.922, and the process simply stops when trying to create start up sales, and the new save is never created. I don't know what's going on, but I had a problem in my old save also with sales, where there was a bug that showed only a few songs on the charts, having the #1 WW a very low sales number (like 23K). The week before my artist sold 1kk WW. I reopened the game and this was fixed, but the following week the same bug occurred again. I do not know what is happening, but these errors started to happen after the release of version 1.3.0.922, which changed settings in sales, so I think some bug occurred.

PS.: I'm using the Normal database, trying to create a new savegame with the VERY SMALL database size.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I have fixed a bug which would only affecting games starting in some situations this might cover this one.