Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chart Records Needs Looking Over

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

The top selling is wrong, that its 1 week sales, but the top selling ones should show the total sales. 

The longest number 1 only allows you to go to 9 weeks at number 1, any weeks after that it doesnt show or update.

Also I would like the top selling overall charts to make a comeback, its nice to see what the best selling all time songs are in each country. Now they are gone, i cant compare my songs sales to other songs (especially if ive simulated over 10 years)

image.thumb.png.777a3bbc040189dd4a09654f84593acb.png

I wanted the all-time charts back as well but I guess Mark said in another thread it's impossible with the amount of data stored in this version.

• Like 1

• Solution

Fixed records.

Right now I have no way of recording all time charts but I have worked out a potential way but it wont be ready just yet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mark said:

Fixed records.

Right now I have no way of recording all time charts but I have worked out a potential way but it wont be ready just yet.

Great, can't wait 😊👍