Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Band Writing Training Causes A Hiatus

Scotland2013

When sending a band on a writing training course it causes them to go on a hiatus. This doesnt happen with solo artists so im not sure if its a bug or not. But it definnitely is annoying as im unable to do anything else with my artists while they are training.

It should send them on hiatus. Basically a stop while they train.

I just did music writing coaching and it works for an artist, is this what you tried?

The same happens for me, when I send a band to training they start a hiatus, but if I send a solo artist they can still work normally.

About how realistic the hiatus is, maybe there could be some intermediate point. It may make sense that while they are attending a production course they can't do a worldwide tour or even produce an album, but it doesn't make much sense that they can't release a single that's already produced or attend a late night show (even more taking into account that they can do those things while touring or producing an album).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mark said:

It should send them on hiatus. Basically a stop while they train.

I just did music writing coaching and it works for an artist, is this what you tried?

3 hours ago, mcaso said:

The same happens for me, when I send a band to training they start a hiatus, but if I send a solo artist they can still work normally.

About how realistic the hiatus is, maybe there could be some intermediate point. It may make sense that while they are attending a production course they can't do a worldwide tour or even produce an album, but it doesn't make much sense that they can't release a single that's already produced or attend a late night show (even more taking into account that they can do those things while touring or producing an album).

I agree, I think you should still be able to release already produced songs whilst on this "writing Training"