Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award Ceremony Display

MrDash

Go to solution Solved by MrDash,

I edited the award show and its elements. During the round up of the ceremony, there seemed to be something wrong with the display. This ceremony has 15 awards but only 14 had actual winners. One of the category (British RnB/Urban Single) had no winner because there are no UK-based urban artists yet in the database. This messed up the display I guess.

P2rymmO.png

Another award show. Here I see two categories without nominations and wins (best collaboration award and best rap single).

DA4zxQK.png

7 minutes ago, mcaso said:

Also I can see Enrique Iglesias won the British Male Solo Artist, which must be some bug too (he's not British)

This I can adjust by myself in the editor. For some reason, he's listed as from the UK in the original database lol.

24 minutes ago, MrDash said:

This I can adjust by myself in the editor. For some reason, he's listed as from the UK in the original database lol.

Wait I just checked and it said he's from Spain. So definitely a bug.

4 hours ago, Mark said:

Thats a real interesting bug. Can I have your database to try out?

You can try it out from the database I sent yesterday (the email regarding end of year error). Thank you.