Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game Date

Scotland2013

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Im not sure if this is a bug or its intentional, but id thought id let you know about it anyway. When creating a new game and deciding the start date, if you manually type in a date, it will let you go back as far as you want and start playing in the 80's, 90's etc. 

However, if you use the calendar to choose a date, it only lets you go as far back as the date you downloaded the game (and as the update came out this year, it only lets me go back to 2021

This has been existent since 2 for me. Not sure if it’s intentional, but it’s never caused in game problems for me.

Funny thing about this calendar, my artist was -1 years old in 2020 cause his year of birth is 2021. I think there should be a limit of minimum age for custom artists.

35 minutes ago, MrDash said:

Funny thing about this calendar, my artist was -1 years old in 2020 cause his year of birth is 2021. I think there should be a limit of minimum age for custom artists.

No this is great for retro mods!!! Just put them on hiatus (back to school until they're 18)!!!!

Have mercy! 

• Like 1

In latest version you will be able to load from older dates or dates in the future it was a bug to be honest.

In next weeks patch ill look to make it so that if you start before a certain date streaming doesnt exist.