Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bug List

MusicCEO

sometimes artists feature themselves on tracks/singles

re-release doesn't work correctly. We're supposed to be able to have 20 songs on a regular album tracklist but the game removes five random songs from the standard tracklist and uses them again on the deluxe instead of giving us the option to add five or more new/unheard songs to the re-release or it says that no songs from the album were actually on the tracklist and won't let you re-release at all.

I also can't scroll up and down a tracklist. It stays stuck at the top of the screen.

screenshot- 1. https://gyazo.com/f6d72d13586b0d7f8ecd17e46f827001
2. https://gyazo.com/78b5ea460000fc40e21b3f08865f09d1

game crashed when I try to save progress after a little over a year of simmed gameplay.

Winter and Summer Olympics occurs every year in game despite it being set to only happen every four years in editor.

Rap/Hip-hop should be merged into one genre.

State of Dance doesn't work/update at all nor pick up and promote artist tracks that are in the dance/EDM genre.

Manufacturing, Distribution and studio time still charges your label even after you've built your own facilities.

Year end charts don't work (outside of most awards won in a year and highest reputation lists):  

My artist's album sold 17 million copies and had multiple top selling singles for 2019 but the lists only generate random numbers
and people for the #1 spot and don't show the other 9 best sellers and streamers of the year.

Top tour gross is the same issue.
I had my artist go on 4 different best selling/attended tours in a year and the list randomly created numbers/chose other people.

screenshot - https://gyazo.com/60e1bfed0de618da83fc694a8bc9f04b

Outstanding offers began glitching:

I had AI set to manage every artist on my label besides Rihanna (who I played the save with)
and when the game got into 2020 it started pausing the game every sim day (I was trying to sim through a week) to say I had outstanding offers when I didn't.
I ended up having to turn on all the AI controls for her and sim a day to fix it.

screenshot - https://gyazo.com/d53566dd5272f181f3472590a31544cc

Top Sales lists have dollar signs ($) in front of album and singles sales figures.

screenshot - https://gyazo.com/9cc1b7ddacd0060ea7101e80ad7c428e

glitch where emails on global events repeat themselves:

screenshot - https://gyazo.com/bac81e6d29dcd082d57ebffa99c8deb4

artist mood is static and never changes from extremely happy no matter how large the work schedule.

bug 6.png

bug 5.png

bug 4.png

bug 3.png

bug 2.png

bug 1.png

Hey, just a reminder that there's a new patch with some of that bugs fixed. I noticed on your screenshots you're playing with the previous version. Should be .919. You will have to update (if it's working ) or just downloading the game and reinstalling again.

40 minutes ago, jeser-87 said:

Hey, just a reminder that there's a new patch with some of that bugs fixed. I noticed on your screenshots you're playing with the previous version. Should be .919. You will have to update (if it's working ) or just downloading the game and reinstalling again.

Yeah, I saw that a new update is out. I made the list before the patch was released and just posted it tonight.

I will need to work through these but to answer a couple of points.

9 hours ago, MusicCEO said:

I also can't scroll up and down a tracklist. It stays stuck at the top of the screen.

This would potentially be a component issue as I never have this problem. The scrolling isnt code.

Rap/Hip-hop should be merged into one genre.

Genres will be completely reworked in the future.

Outstanding offers began glitching:

I had this a few times in beta but fixed so surprised its there. I really could do with a save when this happens so I can find the hidden offer.

Top Sales lists have dollar signs ($) in front of album and singles sales figures.

What currency did you pick in the game? If it shows $ here it should show it everywhere where money is listed.

re-release doesn't work correctly. We're supposed to be able to have 20 songs on a regular album tracklist but the game removes five random songs from the standard tracklist and uses them again on the deluxe instead of giving us the option to add five or more new/unheard songs to the re-release or it says that no songs from the album were actually on the tracklist and won't let you re-release at all.

I'll try and test this, not totally sure what you mean but ill give it a test.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

What currency did you pick in the game? If it shows $ here it should show it everywhere where money is listed.

Oh is it supposed to show the amount of money made through sales? We thought it showed the total number of sales for that year.

1 minute ago, MrDash said:

Oh is it supposed to show the amount of money made through sales? We thought it showed the total number of sales for that year.

No you're right its a bug! Fixed next patch though.

• Like 1