Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chart Records Error

MrDash

I noticed that the following chart records are exactly the same:

Top selling vs top selling debut, Top selling Male vs top debut male, Top selling female vs top debut female

This is an example for US singles chart records: Miley Cyrus' song has actually sold 6 million plus but it is stated as only 552,132.

spacer.png

Same goes for Mexico and the rest of the countries:

spacer.png

Another thing is about the continent record. Some are missing the values entirely.

fl9DLpW.png

I have also observed these things for all album records as well.

Additionally I think that the "Most no 1" is not displaying correctly. As I understand, it should display the name of artists with the most number of 1 singles/albums right? 

Thank you.

So after the 920 update, the album records look fixed. But the single records are still looking problematic as shown above. And the issue with missing records for all continents, regardless of singles or albums, remain as previously described.

Most no 1s seemed off too.

On 2/26/2021 at 10:25 PM, MrDash said:

I noticed that the following chart records are exactly the same:

Top selling vs top selling debut, Top selling Male vs top debut male, Top selling female vs top debut female

Another thing is about the continent record. Some are missing the values entirely.

I have also observed these things for all album records as well.

Additionally I think that the "Most no 1" and "longest no 1" are not displaying correctly. 

Just to update. All of these issues persist with the latest patch (921).

• 3 weeks later...