Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cost not appearing

op99

Somehow, there's not cost appearing during the manufacturing phase of releasing a single. I don't know how much im going to spend, until the end screen of all costs. Tried it with the marketing advisors assistence and also without them - same result.

8qAM.thumb.png.3813d77b538a2706e8ea40881d76fff3.png

Can you lead me to where you hit this problem. Did this appear immediately after you click next to manufacting, so the screen before pressed button and then nothing appeared under cost? Or did you click an option or move a slider. Did you click Consult marketing or did it automatically do that?

It was right when i got to this phase. I even tried to move with the slider little bit, and none changed. However, now it works. I don't know how. I reinstalled the game, changed language of my pc to english, and changed the date format to the one i've seen in R2S.

Well, im from Czech Republic, and we here have special characters in our language ěščřžýáíé, which your game don't like, we also have a different date format: 26.2.2021, so i think this was mostly the problem. Since i have my pc in English language, i dont have most of the problems i posted before. (Still have the one with label in editor, but i dont mind)