Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Stats Revamp & More

JMenny

I was thinking why is the energy stat always above 95 and doesn't fluctuate throughout the game?

My suggestion is to have the energy stat decrease slowly during tours, and decrease by an increment of 1 for every song that's being made. It would be a nice touch to have it decrease by 2 for every week an album is being made/reproduced.

Also, why is self-producing a song comes out so low-quality? Same thing goes for having a celebrity producing music for another artist? Having to spend between $600,000 - $1,000,000 for a song that's going to come out with the same numbers as an unsigned, crappy artist shouldn't be an option to spend money on.

I also wanted more festivals such as Coachella (Any artist, North America), Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) (Dance/Electronic, North America), Tomorrowland (Dance/Electronic)[Tomorrowland festival goes around the world every year.

Can you tweak the custom studio scores and relative costs to record music there? I want to have a high quality studio, compared to Blackbird and Oceanway, but not have any artist to pay almost $200,000. I'd like to know the reason why it's set up that way.

I want your opinion on why the application's window is small. Is the more-compact resolution easier to code with?

[glow=red,2,100]I do want some feedback with is, even though this is a personal suggestion, I'm sure I'm not the only one concerned about the suggestions I provided.

-J[/glow]

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

Forgot this one:

Can you automatically have the marketing team select our manufacturing facilities and distributors by default? I don't appreciate having to manually select some facilities and distributors. I know the mareting team does sometimes, but it'd save a lot of time.

[glow=red,2,100]P.S., I really love the game so far, and how much it progressed.

-J[/glow]

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group

Lot of this is workable.

Screen size was set to fit most screens. Due to how the UI was build im afraid making max screen etc would require a ton of work and I just dont have time currently.

I am going to compile some new smaller features/changes for 1.3 ill be sure to check back in with this