Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Small bugs/tweaks should be looked at

JMenny

Even though these aren't all the bugs I found, this is some I can remember when writing this.

For almost every game I played, I noticed that whenever I'm a PLC and release shares to the public, and want to take my shares back, it doesn't give me the option to take shares from the Public. Rather, it gives me no option but a blank option box.

This bug is the sole reason I don't have the game automatically saving: Whenever I have the saving to be automatic, it does work. However, when its save interval is every month, and in the middle of the week is the start of a new month, it saves, but the simulation restarts. (Ex., It's Sunday and I let it simulate for a week. The new month falls on a thursday. The game saves, but thinks Thursday is the day I set it to run for a week, and continues on.) Sometimes, it does the re-simulate bug/glitch, and does it for two weeks.

Since I have the currency set to USD ($), I do find it a bit funny that the pound sterling (£) is found in the Create a Music Video. Specifically, in:

• Animation, when asking the animation team to make unique characters

Not really a small bug, but I prefer to call it a glitch. I planned to have some atists go on tour a few months in advance. I save the game to close the application. When I go back to the saved game, the artists' planned tours are gone from the Tour information screen, but their schedule says they're still on the tour, and I still receive income from the now-gone tours. This could be a glitch with the displaying tours.

Another not-so-small bug that I sometimes encounter is the Wendy's Hot Topics. I usually have my R2S application on when I hibernate my computer (the sole reason that my computer is on Hibernation/sleep), and every time I resume to my game, I'm always expecting a 50/50 chance the Hot Gossip interface is missing. No text is displayed on 'This Week's Hot Gosip', but I'm assuming the hype functions still work.

Whenever I want to decline a sponsorship offer, it gives me the notification that I declined it, but the offer is still there and so is the option of whether to decline or accept it; I end up accepting every offer I declined.

When an artist is done writing music, it says that the artist isn't writing. When I check the artist's writing status, it gives a list of songs they wrote, and additional songs that didn't make the final cut to the database.

When selecting a tour merchandiser and confirm my selection, it doesn't immediately go to the next step. (Don't know if that's a bug or something you didn't code in).

In Movie soundtracks, many soundtracks duplicate themselves, at least when it comes to showing what soundtracks have been released.

In every game I played, some new manufacture facilities are made, but gets duplicated as the game progresses. Additionally, not every single and album is displayed on what was manufactured in the facility for every facility, and in some of my facilities, shows a blank list, even though I manufacture my artists' singles and albums there.

6 May 2018 Update

When starting auditions, selecting my artists as advisors, their fees for the auditions only show for the first advisor, and not the other two. Instead, it shows the first artist's fee for advising or simply a blank screen.

I don't know if you intended this, but in "Your Bands" list and look at relationships, it opens a small tab to click relationships, as if there was more than one button to click, much like with rap artists when clicking Relationships or Rivals.

N E K O Y A    R E C O R D   G R O U P

N e k o y a    R e c o r d s  |  M i t a m o y a    M u s i c  |  O u t r o v e r s e

©2019 Nekoya Records, a division of Nekoya Music Group