Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chart life

Fairyboi

i have tried an experiment...

I made an artist a legend

then a superstar

then a one hit wonder.

then ticked nothing

I gave them 100 in everything

All this using the editor

All cases were similar. The person got some number ones, then top 5's, then they were lucky to get in top 10

I think its fine an artist declines. Although i think its too soon, plus they should be allowed a comeback or two.

And wonder if these boxes (legend, superstar etc) work and if so what is the difference

• 2 weeks later...

So legend..This isnt a feature yet! The plan for this is not what you would expect. I'll be using it in the next feature update and its a pretty cool feature.

Supertar could well be broken ill look into this, it wont radically change things but will make a difference to performance.

One hit wonder is a variable but not in use yet as its tricky to get this to work, the more I think of it the more I think it will just create bug reports.