Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A few suggestions

scottswift98

Hey Mark,

Just want to say thanks for always keeping us updated with the game and i appreciate your hard work! This game is awesome.

Some things that i would love in the game one day would be;

Updated award shows: i really like this aspect of the game but some of the award shows don't have people that are nominated in categories. Also most of the time artists that win have not even sold that much and it feels really random with the winners and unrealistic.

Collaborations: when one of your artists is featured in a track it would be cool to see where it peaked on the charts.

Choose which single to promote; When your artist performs on a tv show to promote i think it would be cool to choose which single to promote if there is more than one single that has not been back-catalogued. Also i feel like promoting doesn't really affect sales that much. If my artist performs on about 10 shows in the same continent they still hardly move up the charts.

I've also noticed as time goes on some of my artists become quite irrelevant and start dropping in popularity after a few years even if their single / album is promoted heavily. 

"I've also noticed as time goes on some of my artists become quite irrelevant and start dropping in popularity after a few years even if their single / album is promoted heavily. "

This happens in real life. Even the superstars such as U2 or Madonna become irrelevant

However i noticed it happens when an artist is listed as a superstar or legend. I Think these should have hits for decades

• 3 weeks later...

"I've also noticed as time goes on some of my artists become quite irrelevant and start dropping in popularity after a few years even if their single / album is promoted heavily. "

This happens in real life. Even the superstars such as U2 or Madonna become irrelevant

However i noticed it happens when an artist is listed as a superstar or legend. I Think these should have hits for decades

Ill have a look at that, ive not heard of this problem.