Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Releasing a single - Current date is not on schedule

Guest byungchoi

Guest byungchoi

my game is currently in november 2019 right now and my singer released a single prior to the new album through the ai control. I wanted to release another single but that seems almost impossible since on the schedule for the release dates, it is displaying dates starting with september 2020. and i definitely do not want to wait for a year just to release a single. my band doesn't seem to have this problem, only the solo artist!

my game is currently in november 2019 right now and my singer released a single prior to the new album through the ai control. I wanted to release another single but that seems almost impossible since on the schedule for the release dates, it is displaying dates starting with september 2020. and i definitely do not want to wait for a year just to release a single. my band doesn't seem to have this problem, only the solo artist!

How long is it taking to manufacture the CDs? If it's showing "28 weeks", then it's a bug you can fix by changing the amount of CDs you want to produce, then changing it back to normal.

Guest byungchoi

How long is it taking to manufacture the CDs? If it's showing "28 weeks", then it's a bug you can fix by changing the amount of CDs you want to produce, then changing it back to normal.

oh wow, i didn't even notice that option. it fixed it, but it's a little weird since the stock has been the same for all of my other singles! thanks so much!