Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

schedule doesn't show date now

cdidman

After recent update, I don't see any date in red now.  It's not duplicated which is good, but now it doesn't show anything.

One issue maybe that right now, I am on January 3rd.  I click on an artists schedule and my screen shows January 7th to February 10th.  Something is wrong with that, what ever you call that, it probably should just show January 1st until February 1st, doesn't make much sense to show a month starting from the 7th.

I'm trying to attach a screen shot of one of my artists schedule.  This is what it looks like when you click the schedule tab.  The date in my game is January 3rd.  As this screen shot shows, the calendar starts at January 7th, which doesn't make any sense that I couldn't see the actual date on the calendar unless I click the back arrow.

Clicking the back arrow does not have January 3rd in red for me.  I'll keep simming until I get to January 7th and see if that goes red.

Regardless, I feel the calendar should be adjusted so I can see a month starting from the 1st, not starting from the 7th.