Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Band's Label

LordMkFox

Hello Mark, as there is a limit to the number of labels I always delete one minor label to create my own and sign my custom artists to it, but right now when I create a BAND the label I created doesn't show on the label list for the "signed to label" on the band's creation page at the editor, instead it shows the previous label, which I deleted to create the new one.

Well I found the same problem with award elements, when I create award elements and go to create awards the categories I create don't show up in the drop list.

Hello Mark, as there is a limit to the number of labels I always delete one minor label to create my own and sign my custom artists to it, but right now when I create a BAND the label I created doesn't show on the label list for the "signed to label" on the band's creation page at the editor, instead it shows the previous label, which I deleted to create the new one.

I also went through this, it replaces an award

There is a limit yes, limit is 40

I'll test it out I think its just a refresh thing unless you get it after saving a label and reloading.

It's not a reloading issue, the fields aren't communicating clearly right now, when you create something some places it just won't appear where it's suppose to, including

Awards Elements > Awards

Labels > Bands

Manufactures > Label Owned

Studios > Label Owned

Those are the ones I got so far

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a reloading issue, the fields aren't communicating clearly right now, when you create something some places it just won't appear where it's suppose to, including

Awards Elements > Awards

Labels > Bands

Manufactures > Label Owned

Studios > Label Owned

Those are the ones I got so far

Don't know if you meant to fix these in the new release, but this bug still in the editor. I made a fresh installation.

When you create a new label,  the new label don't appear in the "chose label" dropboxes, except for solo artists. Oh, I'm using the "complete mod" if that's important.

But if it is for a future patch, please ignore.