Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I would like to say this to Mark

cdidman

I would like to say this, because I see that most things on here are about bugs or things that go wrong.  I love this game and that is the reason I am on here all the time.  I would like to say thank you Mark for all the work you have put into making such an addictive game.  It really does amaze me that you, by all accounts, just 1 guy have done this and don't really ask for a single dime.  I search all over for games like this and if I do find them, they have to be bought and don't have half the promise The Road 2 Success has.  I thank you for all your lost hours of personal life working on this game so I can have many hours of enjoyment playing.

Thanks Mark.

Thats very kind of you thank you.

Some teething problems but we will get past it and then I will start building in some exciting new features.

Guest gabrielmarchetto

I think we all know what game you are talking about when you say that thing about "not caring about the game or players" and when i come to this forum i am really impressed with how Mark works. i would totally pay for this game, i paid for the other one (not going to say names, we all know who i am talking about) and i dont get any attention, the developer left the game and his costumers without any explanation, totally disrespectful. But Mark is so responsible and caring that i dont really care about the bugs, because he is here answering and working even when he doesnt have to do it. Thanks and congratulations Mark

I second and third everything that was said here

This game is a masterpiece and it amazes me at there is no whining when someone finds a bug, and Mark takes all bugs and suggestions seriously, and we do not have to wait a half year!

• 4 weeks later...

I fucking love this game.

Hope you make it even better. Thank you,seriously. I was looking your facebook page every 2 weeks the whole past year. I watched how much effort you put in. I love you dude. Keep it up.

Guest henriqueaziago1

Yassss thank you Mark for everything. I love this game