Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Editor Bug?

Guest OurWarPaint

Guest OurWarPaint

Hello,

I've been trying to fix some data with artists in the editor with the Complete Mod. After I change it to my liking for different artists, and after having it "Save" after each change I make, the changes I made are wiped whenever I go to load the mod after. I also hit the "save all" button at the Make Your Selection menu, and the problem persisted. Finally, I hit the "Publish Changes" button, and I have included that .txt file below if it is at all helpful.

Guest OurWarPaint

I was trying to edit some things like social media followers, Reputation, and star potential for a few different artists. When I would go start a new game with the database, though, it didn’t reflect the changes I made despite me hitting save after making those changes in the database. Perhaps I’m missing a step in the process?

Guest SG1396A

for me when I edit a new database, it will not load when I click new game and select the proper db. it will use the official real db. so then I started doing more changes, and now any changes I do to any other db I have to click official real db to use my version even tho I saved it under a different name and everything.  and only after I closed the program and restarted it  I cant leave editor and use what I just edited in new game without a full close of the game.

i dont know what the problem is. and im on vacation right now for the new year, so i won't be able to get you the files or information that you need to do what ever checks.  but i will see if it has been updated with the new patch you released i have yet to use. 

p.s. where would i find the change log after ive already agreed to it and everything. cause i didn't actually look at what you changed this time or updated, and i would like to just to keep current.

thanks,

sg1396a