Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CD Manual Stock Bug

Josh2294

Whenever I try to order stock manually for a second single or band single it doesn't work, it just takes my money. I've had this problem for a while and I did mention it on facebook.

But after 3 singles from 3 seperate artists I can no longer manually order stock for the other releases?

Also the chart records most no1 really bothers me as it doesn't update!

If this never works with this save send it to me. Or alternatively if you have an errorlog attach it.

Reporting Bugs - READ FIRST

The chart records I know of but its down on my priority list right now. The above will now be insisted on per bug report.

There was a bug in the album stock ordering code but not for manual. If you still have this issue in the save I would like a copy of it to check out please.

Still having an issue manually ordering C'DS!!! And it's not on albums cause thats fine, its on Singles! also it won't let me upload my save for some reason.

Think if later on in game this is fixed in next patch. I think over time the memory space for it was exhausted.