Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Touring and opening acts

cdidman

A few questions if anyone could answer please.

Touring, I set it up and added 2 opening acts from my own label.

1)  What does being a opening act do for that artist?

2)  Is Tour Practice a must and is more practice better?

3)  Should the opening acts Tour Practice as well?

Right now I'm seeing very low tour performance, I only Tour practiced 2 days right before the tour started.  I don't see anything happening to the opening artists and I actually think I can book them on shows, which I would think they wouldn't be able to do until after the tour is over.

Anyone shed a little light on touring for me please?

A few questions if anyone could answer please.

Touring, I set it up and added 2 opening acts from my own label.

1)  What does being a opening act do for that artist?

2)  Is Tour Practice a must and is more practice better?

3)  Should the opening acts Tour Practice as well?

Right now I'm seeing very low tour performance, I only Tour practiced 2 days right before the tour started.  I don't see anything happening to the opening artists and I actually think I can book them on shows, which I would think they wouldn't be able to do until after the tour is over.

Anyone shed a little light on touring for me please?

What was your tour practice stat? It definatly has an effect.

So to answer directly.

1)  What does being a opening act do for that artist?                  - Exposure which can mean reputation increases, it wont make them a superstar.

2)  Is Tour Practice a must and is more practice better?        Yes you will see it go up over the days, its no guarantee each day it will increase.

3)  Should the opening acts Tour Practice as well?                It doesnt actually matter at this time. As AI improves it will.

I didn't even know there was a tour practice stat that I could look at.  After you mentioned it, I went looking and found it.  Her tour practice stat is currently 6/100.  So I would assume that's bad. lol

What does a low tour practice stat do?

Also, what does low tour performance do to the artist?

Thank you.

The game has lots of stats, a lot to take in. I'll post a stats guide soon.

If they havent practice it will penalise their performance for sure. Also look at live ability.

Here's my next question.  I see the financial information, it shows the artist income, I look at my artist and they didn't get that income.  Where did that income go?  As the label, I got mine, but I don't see it showing up on the artist income.  Is this a bug?

Thanks.