Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Duplicate Video

Phil-R2S

Beyoncé recorded 25 videos and made the label $88M off of advertisements. This occurred when I tried creating a video. For some reason, when I try to finalize a video, it doesn't allow me to do so. I clicked the button multiple times which lead to the game creating multiple videos.

I didn't go back and forth when choosing between the different options. I couldn't get pass the screen that shows how much the video will cost to make. The button on this screen didn't work for me. I clicked it multiple times to no avail. I then backed out of this section to the main screen and continued to sim the game.

I don't think back and forth has anything to do with it, as I tried to replicate the error again (I most likely did click on "start making the video" multiple times).

On the final screen, the confirmation button does not always work when you click on it. When that happens, I would click on it a few more times, and nothing happens. However, I think that is what lead to the video showing multiple times in the video stats screen.

Guest royal98

I don't think back and forth has anything to do with it, as I tried to replicate the error again (I most likely did click on "start making the video" multiple times).

On the final screen, the confirmation button does not always work when you click on it. When that happens, I would click on it a few more times, and nothing happens. However, I think that is what lead to the video showing multiple times in the video stats screen.

Yea that's definitely what it is.

I did this immediately after setting a release date for the single.

Step 1: Navigate to Music > View Single Data > Action > Create Music Video

Step 2: Select A Traditional Music Video > Narrative Video

Step 3: Choose to shoot the video in the United States - Houston (Beyonce's Hometown)

Step 4: Select Director > I choose the best one that's available.

Step 5: Select Celebrities > Select Angelina Jolie then Brad Pitt

Step 6: Select Networks > Click Select All > Check Turn on Advertisements

Step 7: Click Start Making the Video button.

For me, nothing happens. I click it multiple times then back out to the main screen. I sim one week and instantly have millions.

I decided to try and release it again. I can't choose a video type this time, but I can use the continue button. It let's me select everything else and the Start Making the Video button works this time.