Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Touring bug?

Guest ggdlmnt

Guest ggdlmnt

Not sure if it's a bug, but here it goes.

I have an artist release an album with 13 songs in it. Then I want her to have a tour, it says that I can put a maximum of 20 songs on the setlist. But all I can see is 10 songs that are available to choose to be on the setlist.

Not sure what happened, tbh.

Can you replicate it on your save, if so send it over with band/artist name and ill see why not on the setlist.

admin@theroad2success.co.uk

Its a pain but quickest way for me to fix it.

Thank you for all the work you put into this update. All of these new features are amazing and I really appreciate your dedication to this game.

The same touring issue happened to me. I have an artist with eleven songs on their album. I wanted to have the artist tour, but only ten songs were available to choose from on the setlist. When I scrolled to get the next song after the first ten, the other song did not come up.

I want to fix this issue and will do. I will try and replicate it but if you have a save where I can copy you and see it would help.

Was this artist Taylor swift in your save as I see no problems here at all. 23 songs listed on the list. You have to click down to add to lower list to keep going.

One of your bands had 10 songs but then again they only had 10 songs.