Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Game isn’t loading

iblamejay

I try yo start a new game, but it won’t start and freeze in “current progress: Load New Database” I’m with the default database and I haven’t touched anything

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starmic2

I have the same issue with Mexico, hope it helps

Thanks

same problema, but I noticed something, you said it was a database problema so I tried to locate it instead of doing it automatically, but nothing shows up. Is that normal?

same problema, but I noticed something, you said it was a database problema so I tried to locate it instead of doing it automatically, but nothing shows up. Is that normal?

Nice work. Put these into the folder

http://www.theroad2success.co.uk/Game/Updates/Files/RealArtists.db

http://www.theroad2success.co.uk/Game/Updates/Files/Normal.db

Should sort it.

Not at all, I haven't edited anything. By the way, the databases appear when I open up the folder directly, but, if starting a game, I try to locate the database (since it doesn't work manually) they're not here

On the text box does it say .db at the end of RealArtists or .r2s. The filter for files is wrong thats all its looked for .r2s

Same thing is happening to me. I had uninstalled the previous Road 2 Success, changed nothing in the database. I have been stuck at the screen or 20 minutes. If you are able to help me in any way, then I would appreciate that. For me, next to custom database, it says .db, not .r2S

assuming you mean db.

This is a big ask but are you able to post screenshots of the other screenshots on new game. So first one, personal settings, label settings and leaderboard.