Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Version 1.2 released

Mark

Fancy sending it over. Saves should only corrupt if crashes when saving.

The problem with double clicking will be fixed next patch.

This is my error log that I have.

All of that is harmless stuff. The double click is already fixed for next patch. The saved game im concerned about.

All of that is harmless stuff. The double click is already fixed for next patch. The saved game im concerned about.

I've sent my save over.

www.twitter.com/ItsLukeReid

Buy Places and Louder by Lea Michele

I've sent my save over.

Loads for me first time. ill try again with patch you have...

Releases are the biggest reputation boost for sure. Touring is less because you cannot boost your attendence.

I released a single and nothing. Still 0%

I don't know that to do

Guest AreyaGraf

I have never been able to get passed to new game load and i've been trying for hours

I released a single and nothing. Still 0%

I don't know that to do

The game is not so easy. If you want to increase your reputation. You will first have to go through the TV shows. Then to attract buyers for singles.You need have singles    radio friendly. :D

Not sure if this is a bug or just a feature not available, but I can't seem to release a single from a re-release album

www.twitter.com/ItsLukeReid

Buy Places and Louder by Lea Michele

I already did that. Several times.

I'ts a game problem.

Don't wanna reset  :'(

I get it now. The game is much harder on the reputation. I fucking love it.

Not sure if this is a bug or just a feature not available, but I can't seem to release a single from a re-release album

On my list to go through, if im being honest I dont remember, be easy for me to call it a feature  ;)

Guest lukecocalis

how can i download the new patch?

Hey Mark. Awesome game you got here. Been waiting since you announced it back in that year.

I was trying some stuff and I found some maybe bugs. I noticed the produced songs for my artists never reached more than 45 in commercial and not more than 48 in Melody, didn't matter witch vocal couch, mixer and producer I used.

So I tried to create new mixers and vocal people in the editor with 100% status in their ability, however only the vocal guys showed in the actual game play, the mixers never made it. And even with the vocal coach at 100% ability the songs never get done with more than 45 commercial and 48 Melody. Do you know why this could be happening? This is the only thing that is messing with me lol

Hey Mark. Awesome game you got here. Been waiting since you announced it back in that year.

I was trying some stuff and I found some maybe bugs. I noticed the produced songs for my artists never reached more than 45 in commercial and not more than 48 in Melody, didn't matter witch vocal couch, mixer and producer I used.

So I tried to create new mixers and vocal people in the editor with 100% status in their ability, however only the vocal guys showed in the actual game play, the mixers never made it. And even with the vocal coach at 100% ability the songs never get done with more than 45 commercial and 48 Melody. Do you know why this could be happening? This is the only thing that is messing with me lol

So its a mixture of things to produce the end song as its the whole process. Without giving a full breakdown we have:

Artist themselves - various stats

Producer

Studio

Mixer

Vocal producer

Genre type

To name the main ones. I am by no means saying its working perfect as you the players feedback will direct where this goes I will just need to get a bit more information to tweak anything.

As for adding mixers, this could be a problem with the editor. If you load the database do you see the mixer you added in the editor now?

Thanks for the Quick reply!! So, check this when you have some time:

First I run Windows 10 and the game in Adm Mode and run several tests, this is my last one:

The Artist:

TWtAqVx.jpg

The Mixer:

d4emb1E.jpg

Vocal Producer:

rlZvwu5.jpg

The CEO:

ShfrGYe.jpg

Mixer Not Found In Game:

2o2NprD.jpg

Confirming Production:

8zrpN0k.jpg

Finished Song:

WIZZC6W.jpg

Studio is Ocean Way with a 99 on every status. I made sure to use the best possible status for the writting and recording process, like the facilities and etc.

What do you think, Mark?

- The Mixer still shows up in the editor after I saved and closed it, but not in game.

- I also noticed that I've created 4 Dept Head but only 2 of them showed in Game.

- And I want to inform that if you chose the 360 deal for a custom artist they won't show up in your label.

And yes, the game is updated.

Sorry about the long post.

Guest thaynebrown

Was having this same issue.

Had to select a genre and it appeared.

"ANY" didn't work for me in the the mixer section

Thanks, I'm gonna try your way and see if it works.

Nice, It worked. So you can't choose "ANY" on the preferred genre for the mixer.

Still, even choosing a 100 quality mixer the songs won't do more than 48 in Melody and 43 in commercial

that's weird.