Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Version 1.2 released

Mark

Version 1.2 is now out!

I hope you enjoy the game, please make sure you use the bug forum for any issues and check any sticky posts if you spot problems.

If you want to make mods for the game the editor is accessible via the game menu. Please post any mods in the Mod section of the forum.

I hope it lives upto you expectations, Merry Christmas!

Download it here.

Guest JoelJunior72

Here is saying that i cannot play the game because my account is not part of the beta testing, what is this?

just to play who has access to the beta

Here is saying that i cannot play the game because my account is not part of the beta testing, what is this?

I want to play, help me.

I want to play, help me.

Your account should now be ok. It was new accounts and me forgetting to edit the register form.

Please try again?

Guest WolverineX23

ok....maybe i am missing something but right now the game is a mess....the search button dosen't care if I choose men or women....shows all the same...labels show that they have no one signed even though if i enter on the artist profile/contract page it says where they are contracted, tv shows are run by random people instead of who they should be. I don't know....seems weird to me

ok....maybe i am missing something but right now the game is a mess....the search button dosen't care if I choose men or women....shows all the same...labels show that they have no one signed even though if i enter on the artist profile/contract page it says where they are contracted, tv shows are run by random people instead of who they should be. I don't know....seems weird to me

You would make a good critic with such constructive criticism.

So trying to make out as not clear you points are.

Search doesnt work for gender.

Search doesnt work for labels?

TV shows are not run by person in real life.

So a filter options and data I dont have time to do, remember one man team here.

Guest WolverineX23

ok so mess was the wrong word, I apologise, I know you are just one man, I wasn't trying to blame you though looking over my previous post, seems like I did just that. I was just pointing a few things that I wasn't sure were bugs or not.

As for the one line problems, sorry again, I thought I was pretty clear. Oh well, in the end I decided to do what others should do if they wanted....enter the presenters themselves, not hard.

Again, I apologise if I came to harsh, not what I wanted

Its been a case of adding hundreds/thousands of artists/bands/celebs etc or programming.

ive included an editor which I used hope its of use.

Im happy to fix any bugs, report them in the bug forum and ill take a look.

Guest JoelJunior72

The game doesn't get out of the page of Load New Database, please help! I runned the game as administrator 5 times, but doesn't work.

My game has seem to been stuck on loading for quite a while now... It's the first of the month, so I just thought "Oh that's normal", but it's been like 4 minutes now? And still hasn't moved

www.twitter.com/ItsLukeReid

Buy Places and Louder by Lea Michele

Two problems sound different this is what the bug forum is for.

Some users have had problems loading when using foreign characters. ill add a check for this in next patch. the db does not like it.

Justluke is this after the game had loaded andwhen you try and sim?

Yup.

I've been simming fine up until this point.

I started the game on 18th December 2017 and now I'm stuck at 1st July 2018

was auto save on? if so can u email me save ill spot it quick. more than happy to patch if catch it. 1st is a process i know of but its quite big.

was auto save on? if so can u email me save ill spot it quick. more than happy to patch if catch it. 1st is a process i know of but its quite big.

Yup auto save was on.

I'll email it to you now!

ill have a look once recieved. ill fix a couple other things while at it.

I can't seem to find the email I'm supposed to be sending to.

Could I have it again, please?

Yup.

tried a few times now and always going past 1st.

Yup.

tried a few times now and always going past 1st.

Hmm, that's strange.

But I can't load the save so I can't try again.

do you have an errorlog, this doesnt make much sense, what error do you get when you crash it should give you a top up window with details.

do you have an errorlog, this doesnt make much sense, what error do you get when you crash it should give you a top up window with details.

Well, the game crashed when I double clicked on a song on the radio show screen. Then it just says the game is unresponsive and then closes.

When I now try to load my save, it gets stuck. It doesn't load whether I'm logged in or not.