Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Artist disappeared after loading a save

I was playing with a solo artist, and I saved the game, and when i loaded back in the artist was gone, his singles and emails referring to him was still there, but the artist disappeared, i even searched in solo artist to see if he left my label, but he was wiped from the entire game. 

I was told maybe it was a retirement glitch? I don't know though.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

happened to me too

Edited by Artsy

Same here. Had two artists under contract. One disappeared, the second still there.

12 hours ago, fego1290 said:

Same here. Had two artists under contract. One disappeared, the second still there.

In another safe, my only artist was still there. But the band members disappeared. I could still produce singles/albums of existing songs but could not select them as writers for new songs or as experts for auditions like before.

• 3 months later...

I've been paranoid about this happening in my game to me, but it just happened to another label. It's possible that it is just a further problem with the label screen, but when I go in to view one label's artists, it's a blank list. The label screen shows 8 artists, and since there's no other way to find them, I can't prove which is wrong. Other label's artists display just fine though. Really don't want my game to quit working as I'm barely 5 months into it which takes forever to play that far when you have a decent-sized roster of talent.