Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A quick question...

rnbpoplover14

Say if I have an artist whose genre is R&B, but also have Pop and Dance tracks produced along with R&B tracks, will they also get nominated in the Pop and Dance category based on a single/music video/album ? Or will they still get nominated based on their main genre ?

The single is nominated on its genre, the album on its genre also.

In 1.2 you can specify the album genre based off of whats on it. So if you have pop and dance you can only classify it as pop or dance.

Okay cool. And do the game generate events so that artists can have a private life instead of just making music ? Like an artist could start dating which could lead to marriage and have kids in the near future or have a long battle with drugs and alcohol and woukd have to go to rehab or maybe even die from it. I have list of more events that you could add in even though I saw some events being listed in editor when editing an artist reason on why they're taking a break.

I cannot risk being sued so what you see in the editor is just for hiatus and nothing more. Artists taking drugs etc etc wont be coming its just too risky for me. It might be something I can get into the editor for users to add but ill need to put some thought into it.