Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Choosing an album type

rnbpoplover14

When producing an album, I think you should  create a page to give us the option to choose an album type we want the artist to release like either EP, Studio Album, Double Disc album, Greatest hits, Remix album, Video DVD, live album, Reissue Album, and tour DVD. Under each album type it is to have information for what it is required to release that type of album. For example if I wanted to release and EP, what is required is maybe 4 - 6 songs, or either a double Disc maybe 1-17 songs under 'Disc 1' and 'Disc 2'. This can be pretty much an easier way to create albums if this option can be added in.

• Like 1

I am in the process of completing the album creation screens at the moment so ill bare this in mind. Greatest hits, remixed albums, live albums etc will be handled somewhere else and will come shortly. I am keeping quiet on details so I have plenty to tease with before release, such as youtube videos etc as I want to promote this version harder than ever before.

EP's however im still convinced wont get in this version, I find them a luxury feature at the moment , but thats not to say they wont come at some point. Jury is still out there for me. EP's have not been confirmed for 1.2.

As for double disc albums, at the moment the game has a built in limit still but I can work a change to this if required. I dont think right now the feature is top of my list again but I can consider it, but ill do so once the core new release details are running well.