Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real World Mod 2022 Alternative Version

Ace1193

Thinking of doing a 2022 RWM did it for Music Wars Empire but less said about that the better it gonna be a what if mod as there is no deaths in this game but will be using my MWE to help in some aspects but exxcited will have neiche bands k-pop j-pop girl groups you never have heard of and boy bands as I am from UK want to make this so eclectic and different also some african artists like Tiwa Savages to Seyi Shay want this to be the most diverse and fun mod to do any suggestions please leave will take few dy break now and again to enjoy but overall extremely excited!! hope label limit ups soon as gonna change some existing unknown label to k-pp and maybe a african label but label ceo will be fictional 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2022 at 12:07 AM, Ace1193 said:

Thinking of doing a 2022 RWM did it for Music Wars Empire but less said about that the better it gonna be a what if mod as there is no deaths in this game but will be using my MWE to help in some aspects but exxcited will have neiche bands k-pop j-pop girl groups you never have heard of and boy bands as I am from UK want to make this so eclectic and different also some african artists like Tiwa Savages to Seyi Shay want this to be the most diverse and fun mod to do any suggestions please leave will take few dy break now and again to enjoy but overall extremely excited!! hope label limit ups soon as gonna change some existing unknown label to k-pp and maybe a african label but label ceo will be fictional 🙂

do you have the Music Wars Empire game?