Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Working On A Fake Fantasy Mod

Ace1193

Going to start working on a fake fantasy mod with made up artists, bands etc but working on two other mods which I am taking break from another booking game so will work on this for a while then take a break now and again added more festivals, but there is a glitch that does not let me add anymore added more venues today need help with bands and that but super excited about this!!! 🙂

Also will be new pictures for artists as I want that element of they be whatever you think with changes to looks etc! 🙂

Working on some bits got festival images. But it is super glitched at the moment, so got all images for festivals but not all of them are in sadly. Gonna make more girl bands and boy bands based off real world bands do some one hit wonders and superstars added some new award shows which at the moment that is ok too also done new tv shows.

Doing artist return dates as makes this much more realistic as some bands or singers don't exist in say 2012 so if you play 2009 certain artists and bands make their appearances till then 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

It is going well adding some k-pop and possibly a j-pop inspired bands very exciting an some solo artists changed some labels too korean labels to put k-pop bands in its looking good now I know how to do bands now!! 🙂

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bys7q8uxcl5iy4t/Road2Success_My_Revamped_Fake_World_Custom_Database.rar/file 80 artists will be adding more no pictures for artists, as it purely fictional. Hope you all enjoy suggestions will be taking the only thing I cannot take is festivals but can note them down as they are massively glitched at the moment, but hope you all enjoy it will release next version whenever feel more has been added in 🙂