Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Single That Have Been Released Duplicate

Ace1193

This has happened to me too. No mods, using the real artists database. I think Mark said he had fixed it when someone originally reported it but it came back 

I believe this is one of the problems Mark was tackling before he went on hiatus. My guess was it had something to do with backup saves but I never tested my theory.

Edited by Phil-R2S
  • Like 1

Ahhh ok fair enough I think now that he is back on game more now with the Discord this bug will be squashed 🙂

On 5/16/2022 at 11:51 AM, Ace1193 said:

Ahhh ok fair enough I think now that he is back on game more now with the Discord this bug will be squashed 🙂

Yes, development is slowly going ahead. So I'm sure this will be fixed in future update 🙂

Just now, Scotland2013 said:

Yes, development is slowly going ahead. So I'm sure this will be fixed in future update 🙂

So excited for update loving this game sooo much no pressure but will update be out within next month? 🙂

I think from memory I was able to replicate it by pressing the (and I forgot the name of the button so do forgive me 😂) Submit single button too many times, that might be the issue, however, I don't know if that's still a bug or not, it's usually due to the button not going back to the home page, I believe anyway

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Phantomwolfx said:

I think from memory I was able to replicate it by pressing the (and I forgot the name of the button so do forgive me 😂) Submit single button too many times, that might be the issue, however, I don't know if that's still a bug or not, it's usually due to the button not going back to the home page, I believe anyway

Aw thanks will keep that in mind as in another save it did it again so feel it a bug of some sort 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...