Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Deluxe Albums, Radio Edits & Single Mixes

Ace1193

I am really new to the game have not tried much yet but deluxe editions or extended versions so say a ep is released like The Saturdays Headlines EP then they re released it as a extended version also for singles could we have single mixes or radio edits as Little Mix always have featured artists for most of there singles or where songs sound different like Mel Cโ€™s song I Turn To You did would them things be able to be added in future thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 1:10 AM, Ace1193 said:

I am really new to the game have not tried much yet but deluxe editions or extended versions so say a ep is released like The Saturdays Headlines EP then they re released it as a extended version also for singles could we have single mixes or radio edits as Little Mix always have featured artists for most of there singles or where songs sound different like Mel Cโ€™s song I Turn To You did would them things be able to be added in future thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

We currently are able to do these features on game. However, they are not under the title "Deluxe Album" Orย  "Extended Album".ย 

Ways to do a deluxe/ extended album:

1) Wait for the album to be off sale, then you are able to re-release the album, you are able to add 4 songs to the album , therefore making it a deluxe version

2) Release A greatest hits with the same songs as that album, then also add an addisonql 4 new songs (4 new song is the max)

ย 

I hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotland2013 said:

We currently are able to do these features on game. However, they are not under the title "Deluxe Album" Orย  "Extended Album".ย 

1) Wait for the album to be off sale, then you are able to re-release the album, you are able to add 4 songs to the album , therefore making it a deluxe version

2) Release A greatest hits with the same songs as that album, then also add an addisonql 4 new songs (4 new song is the max)

ย 

I hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw thx u never new this brand new to this game and lovemusic and been loads of concerts so i want to help and make this the best music simย  out there ๐Ÿ™‚

2 minutes ago, Scotland2013 said:

ย 

I hope this helped ๐Ÿ™‚

and what about single mixes and radio edits would be nice if can make a solo version f a song on album but for single release could add a feature or remix is that planned ๐Ÿ™‚

3 minutes ago, Ace1193 said:

and what about single mixes and radio edits would be nice if can make a solo version f a song on album but for single release could add a feature or remix is that planned ๐Ÿ™‚

I think remix singles could be cool, but at the moment i don't think its a priority for features. Hopefully it can be added in future though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scotland2013 said:

I think remix singles could be cool, but at the moment i don't think its a priority for features. Hopefully it can be added in future though

yesย  could just do it the way you said but for future i think single versions like Little Mix where No More Sad Songs album version is solo and the single version has a collabaration that would be more important and it more realistic in music industry than remix stuff as they feel more new ๐Ÿ™‚