Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DELUXE ALBUMS & NON ALBUM SINGLES -

torkington10

I think probably along with most on here Deluxe albums would take this game to a whole bigger step.

Could it be done like the same function as greatest hits? because you can add new songs on greatest hits what's not already on any albums?

Most albums these days are released then down the line you get songs from them what has a new feature on it. Example Little Mix - Confetti was the original song on the first album then on the deluxe album (expanded as they've called it) its now Little Mix - Confetti ft Saweetie. 

As addictive the game is already I think adding this new feature would make it even more addictive. 

Obviously I think this feature would only unlock to an album if it was to firstly reach lets say gold or platinum in sales at first?

Thank You 

Edited by torkington10
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
On 5/23/2021 at 9:52 AM, torkington10 said:

I think probably along with most on here Deluxe albums would take this game to a whole bigger step.

Could it be done like the same function as greatest hits? because you can add new songs on greatest hits what's not already on any albums?

Most albums these days are released then down the line you get songs from them what has a new feature on it. Example Little Mix - Confetti was the original song on the first album then on the deluxe album (expanded as they've called it) its now Little Mix - Confetti ft Saweetie. 

As addictive the game is already I think adding this new feature would make it even more addictive. 

Obviously I think this feature would only unlock to an album if it was to firstly reach lets say gold or platinum in sales at first?

Thank You 

Cool idea, this has been mentioned a few times.  I think this would be a great feature also. However, you can sort of do this already by releasing a greatest hits album and adding the albums original songs and 4 new songs, so having a deluxe album feature would be a similar thing. I know this isn't 'officially' a deluxe album, but it is similar.

If deluxe albums were added to game, there would have to be a difference from the current greatest hits album release. These would be:

1. Sales would be greatly reduced (as the album is already out and Deluxe albums consequently would sell less copies)

2. You can add more than 4 new song

3. (In a perfect world) The sales would count to the original album release sales.

I think these things would be essential to have deluxe albums included in game. Otherwise there isnt really much point when you can already do it with GH albums.

Thanks so much for your idea and suggestion @torkington10 😀 

• 4 weeks later...

The Next UPDATE needs to include the ability to Release a Deluxe Version of Your Current Album (Still 20 MAX) within a year of the originals release date. with of course data still being tracked and no repeats of album tracks.

Non Album singles need data tracked on them and not include "from the album" in the title on the Charts. also not let a already released single rechart once fallen off since it was once a single beforehand.   lastly there also needs to be tweaks to the chart to where your song can chart upwards of 70 Weeks (New Official Record Set By Dua Lipa's song "Levitating") instead of the current 22-24 MAX. of course not let any song chart that long but with a all across the board stats (98 Or Higher) should be able to chart along longer than it lets it. too many random songs debut high and randomly show up. also with artists not being currently popular constantly chart topping. (this can be fixed through artist stat adjustements which the Modern USA Mod has addressed)

JUST SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tshade said:

The Next UPDATE needs to include the ability to Release a Deluxe Version of Your Current Album (Still 20 MAX) within a year of the originals release date. with of course data still being tracked and no repeats of album tracks.

Non Album singles need data tracked on them and not include "from the album" in the title on the Charts. also not let a already released single rechart once fallen off since it was once a single beforehand.   lastly there also needs to be tweaks to the chart to where your song can chart upwards of 70 Weeks (New Official Record Set By Dua Lipa's song "Levitating") instead of the current 22-24 MAX. of course not let any song chart that long but with a all across the board stats (98 Or Higher) should be able to chart along longer than it lets it. too many random songs debut high and randomly show up. also with artists not being currently popular constantly chart topping. (this can be fixed through artist stat adjustements which the Modern USA Mod has addressed)

JUST SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

Merged with previous thread with same topic.

Great suggestions, thanks