Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MODERN USA MOD - V2.6 Update (June 4th. 2022)

tshade

The Modern USA Mod Is Here! This Mod Focuses Solely Modern Times (2018 - Present) in the USA Music Industry (With The Exception Of UK Artists Blending With USA Artists So Well In Recent Times)

ONE OF THE BIGGEST MODS YET!

Artists Added In The Mod:

Doja Cat

Bella Poarch

Qveen Herby

The Kid Laroi

Lil Nas X

Miranda Lambert

Trevor Daniel

M.I.A.

Giveon

ZAYN

Russ

Tyga

BIA

Olivia Rodrigo

Paramore

Lizzo

MO

Bree Runway

Silk Sonic

LSD

Imagine Dragons

21 Savage 

Cardi B

Dove Cameron

ETC.

AWARDS SHOWS NOW REVAMPED WITH A TOTAL OF 6! (Billboard Music Awards, MTV Video Awards, AMA Awards, Grammys, BET Awards, VEVO Awards)

REVAMPED SPONSORS, NEW PRODUCERS, NEW WRITERS, NEW DIRECTORS, NEW TV SHOWS & RADIO SHOWS!

****UPDATE COMING MARCH 30TH****

ModernUSAmod.db

• Like 2

V2.0 UPDATE Summary - Update Coming March 23rd!

Its been a long wait, and as we near closer to the Games 1.3/1.4 Milestone Update, were continuing to add to our arsenal and database to make those who want to focus solely on the US Artists/Charts enjoy every second. Continue reading for some insights into whats to come in our next update! *****Stay Active on the Forums This year as News Regarding a Whole Game Milestone Update Nears Closer!******

Current Added Artists for New Update (MORE MAY BE ADDED BEFORE RELEASE DATE)

Dove Cameron / Sabrina Carpenter / Polo G / 24KGoldn / Tori Kelly / Rina Sawayama / Baby Tate / One Republic / JID / Giveon **Stats Tweaked** (Any Artists You Want Added Please Include In Comments To Be Added in a Future Update)

Most Pre 2010 Artists are now Throttled To Limit Chart Topping Unless Currently Popular In real time data trends. (Madonna, Monica, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Celine Dion, Mario, Cassie, Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, ETC.

*around 20 Artists have had stats Tweaked to ensure proper performance and reflectivity of current popular data*

LABELS ( 2 NEW LABELS ADDED // 300 Entertainment & Republic Records) ***North American Label Budgets Have Been Heavily Increased in a way to ensure chart competition and not make it so easy to get #1 Over & Over*** / Some Artists have been switched around to their proper labels and some are not on the correct one, it is to ensure balance and equally promoted artists across labels.

The Hot 100 Chart has been tweaked to the best of our abilities to ensure realistic Chart Numbers/Data and realisitic charting. ***EVERYONE NOW IS THROTTLED TO 80 MAXIMUM POTENTIAL TO ENSURE NO MONOPOLIES****

7 NEW US RADIO STATIONS****

IF YOU NOTICE ANYONE CHARTING ON TOP THAT SHOULDNT BE PLEASE ADD IN COMMENTS.

V1.91 Available Until March 23rd, 2022

I love what you’ve done with this mod and I don’t have my computer currently to play rn as I’m typing it but I would like to ask what did you do to make charts look as real as possible I was just wondering because Charts to me personally makes or breaks the player. 

9 hours ago, dojanashe said:

I love what you’ve done with this mod and I don’t have my computer currently to play rn as I’m typing it but I would like to ask what did you do to make charts look as real as possible I was just wondering because Charts to me personally makes or breaks the player. 

There is still bugs such as album songs that are non singles charting with no history being recorded, or the random artists that are automatically added into the game. its all about stats, and it took awhile but going through all i guess you could say Relevant artists stats i adjusted them to how they really are, so pre 2010 artists, either have no record deal or there potential hype is set to where they cannot blow up like they couldve back in 2010. its a big headache but once the creator updates the game this summer with the new version, this games going to be 1000x better and more accurate with charts than it is now. so, it isnt a complete replica of how the hot 100 is, but its close enough! aany suggestions ill add them. (Or Artists you want added)

14 hours ago, ufuk.emre.kaya said:

can you add some indie artists like mitski snail mail?

definitely will add them to be available in the next update. the current update just finished.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:52 AM, tshade said:

V2.0 UPDATE Summary - Update Coming March 23rd!

Its been a long wait, and as we near closer to the Games 1.3/1.4 Milestone Update, were continuing to add to our arsenal and database to make those who want to focus solely on the US Artists/Charts enjoy every second. Continue reading for some insights into whats to come in our next update! *****Stay Active on the Forums This year as News Regarding a Whole Game Milestone Update Nears Closer!******

Current Added Artists for New Update (MORE MAY BE ADDED BEFORE RELEASE DATE)

Dove Cameron / Sabrina Carpenter / Polo G / 24KGoldn / Tori Kelly / Rina Sawayama / Baby Tate / One Republic / JID / Giveon **Stats Tweaked** (Any Artists You Want Added Please Include In Comments To Be Added in a Future Update)

Most Pre 2010 Artists are now Throttled To Limit Chart Topping Unless Currently Popular In real time data trends. (Madonna, Monica, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Celine Dion, Mario, Cassie, Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, ETC.

*around 20 Artists have had stats Tweaked to ensure proper performance and reflectivity of current popular data*

LABELS ( 2 NEW LABELS ADDED // 300 Entertainment & Republic Records) ***North American Label Budgets Have Been Heavily Increased in a way to ensure chart competition and not make it so easy to get #1 Over & Over*** / Some Artists have been switched around to their proper labels and some are not on the correct one, it is to ensure balance and equally promoted artists across labels.

The Hot 100 Chart has been tweaked to the best of our abilities to ensure realistic Chart Numbers/Data and realisitic charting. ***EVERYONE NOW IS THROTTLED TO 80 MAXIMUM POTENTIAL TO ENSURE NO MONOPOLIES****

7 NEW US RADIO STATIONS****

IF YOU NOTICE ANYONE CHARTING ON TOP THAT SHOULDNT BE PLEASE ADD IN COMMENTS.

V1.91 Available Until March 23rd, 2022

V2.00 Is Now Available! 

The Modern USA Mod V2.00 Is Now Available! a surprise 22 REAL Producers from all big artists have been added for you to choose and have a bigger variety in what is a small stack and often over over choosing of one producer. you now get a variety! From Bloodpop to Dan Nigro, we got you covered. 

***Labels Budgets have been changed to Reflect Actual Competition on the charts as most artists could not spend or have the budget most people choose to use*****

Enjoy! and don't forget to include suggestions for the next update and any bugs or messups that can be fixed by me, and not needed to by the developer. 

ModernUSAmod.db

you will a

8 hours ago, loserontheinternet said:

how do i add this to my game? like which folder do i put this file in?

you add this to the "Game Files" Folder within the Main Game Folder. 🙂

hmm when I did that originally, the game didnt read the mod as being enabled and I didnt notice it in my game
also is there anyway to fix the bug where the charts all go to 0 sales (ik your not the dev of game) but i thought you might have an idea about that

5 hours ago, loserontheinternet said:

hmm when I did that originally, the game didnt read the mod as being enabled and I didnt notice it in my game
also is there anyway to fix the bug where the charts all go to 0 sales (ik your not the dev of game) but i thought you might have an idea about that

i have personally never had that problem, but i would uninstall then reinstall incase of any errors that occurred during the installation process.

UPDATE V2.4 COMING MAY 1ST, 2022.

More Details To Come Soon. In The Meantime Please Join The New R2S Forums. The Old Forums Is Not Being Moderated and has Become Nothing but Spam and inappropriate Conversations.  https://discord.gg/R3syK2X5                         

***The New Discord Is Awaiting Full Approval From Mark, and has been brought to his attention the inappropriate conversations taking place within the current unmonitored Discord.***

2 hours ago, tshade said:

UPDATE V2.4 COMING MAY 1ST, 2022.

More Details To Come Soon. In The Meantime Please Join The New R2S Forums. The Old Forums Is Not Being Moderated and has Become Nothing but Spam and inappropriate Conversations.  https://discord.gg/R3syK2X5                         

***The New Discord Is Awaiting Full Approval From Mark, and has been brought to his attention the inappropriate conversations taking place within the current unmonitored Discord.***

The Discord they use right now is absolutely weird and vulgar. Please make a new one, they don’t discuss nothing game related

1 hour ago, Crashandburn said:

The Discord they use right now is absolutely weird and vulgar. Please make a new one, they don’t discuss nothing game related

made, your already on it i see! 

*****Urgent Status Update    April 1st, 2022******* 

Due to TOXIC "Fans" and people on the OLD Discord, it has come to my attention that they think & Feel the game is Ruined, sucks, etc. they have done nothing short of trash us, The Game Itself, our hard work and time we put into making this mod for everyone to enjoy. and Not Considering The Amount of Time and Money Mark himself puts into this game making it what it is today. 

From Here on Out You Must Have Joined The New Discord To Receive any Future Updates On This MOD. this post will be removed along with the download links in 2 weeks time.

(Lizzie, Arin, Charles, ShadyFrootloops) these 4 have taken to bullying, harrasing and trying to intimidate other because their sex filled Discord is being replaced by an actual Moderated Discord, with adults moderating it to make sure nothing sexual is being discussed or talked about with UNDERAGE KIDS, and Nothing that doesn't align with the Rules & Policies of The Discord. they continue to do so and have blocked every moderator from the new Discord.   

Marks Duty is to SHUT IT DOWN before the new update, so we can move on as a community and share the spirit of the game and what its really about!  If Mark Refuses to Address The Issues Already Discussed, we will pull all support & Mods Immediately & indefinitely. 

Monthly Events, Tutorials, ETC are coming soon to keep you active and Loving the Game More Than Ever! 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2022 at 5:36 PM, tshade said:

V2.00 Is Now Available! 

The Modern USA Mod V2.00 Is Now Available! a surprise 22 REAL Producers from all big artists have been added for you to choose and have a bigger variety in what is a small stack and often over over choosing of one producer. you now get a variety! From Bloodpop to Dan Nigro, we got you covered. 

***Labels Budgets have been changed to Reflect Actual Competition on the charts as most artists could not spend or have the budget most people choose to use*****

Enjoy! and don't forget to include suggestions for the next update and any bugs or messups that can be fixed by me, and not needed to by the developer. 

ModernUSAmod.db 5.14 MB · 20 downloads

The Modern USA Is Available Until April 15th, It Will Then Be Changed Over To The Modern Music World MOD Covering The Whole World. Focus Will Still Be Mostly On UK, & USA due to The Majority Of Popularity. Africa, Australia will Be next Priority.

On 4/2/2022 at 5:13 PM, loserontheinternet said:

Wait, I do not have discord can you please post the future installation links, as I am interested in this mod. on a side note, I got it to work and it is really good!

it will still be available on here, it just releases on the discord early for those! for sure will keep it here. And im glad to hear! the Next Update Might come sooner than May 1st If Completed, Tons of new Festivals!

• 1 month later...

Can you add more k-pop and pop bands like Girls' Generation, with sub units GRL, Pussycat Dolls, Girlicious feel it needs more girl bands this could best real world mod out there 🙂

Due to Various Technical Errors, The JUNE 9TH Update is being pushed forward to Tomorrow/Tonight, June 3rd. There will no Longer be Festival added as some bug causes them to completely disappear. so until mark makes a fix to where they will actually stay there will not be any festivals added for the foreseeable future. 

On a Positive Note, We are working on Adding in 10-15 More Artists, tweaking more stats, adding new labels, etc. We will make the Update Worth it For You!  Mod Version Notes will Be Added with the New Update. 

• Like 1

*MOD UPDATE V2.6 RELEASE* Due To Various Glitches within the mod editor, we have found we will not be able to do the festival lovers update (V2.4) as planned until mark applies a fix. in the Meantime here is Version 2.6, With up to 8 New Artists (Mostly Country) and the all New RADIO AUDIENCE Streaming Category, you will now be able to see how much radio play your songs are getting and actually be carried by Radio instead of other platforms. Go Give it a try Now, hope this keeps you Patient & Active!

ModernUSAmod.db

• Like 2

• Scotland2013 changed the title to MODERN USA MOD - V2.6 Update (June 4th. 2022)