Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Broken Save Crashes Game

Scotland2013

I was playing a game from 2021 to 2027. After the brit awards in 2027 I tried to see what awards had been won (in the awards section of the game). It showed nothing and was completely blank. So I save the game and then reloaded it to see if it would fix.

However, now the game won't even open. When I click load game the whole window just turns off and dissapears. 

Can someone please help? @Mark is this a common bug?

• 1 month later...

@Mark

I've tried everything from copying the save and opening it, closing the game and restarting. Its just not helping. The issue occurs when I try to click on a save, as soon as I click a save (but not click load yet) it freezes and then the game automatically closes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, reepaz said:

Clicking it in the saved games menu completely crashes the game

SavedGame.db 4 kB · 0 downloads SavedGame.r2s 62.01 MB · 0 downloads

I've merged this thread with my previous one as they are the same issue. I got this error as well (my saves should be higher in the thread.

Nothing really triggered the event for me, i was just simulating a few weeks, it stopped simulating so I closed and opened the save again only to find it wont open and crashed the game. 

On 1/23/2022 at 3:51 PM, Scotland2013 said:

I've merged this thread with my previous one as they are the same issue. I got this error as well (my saves should be higher in the thread.

Nothing really triggered the event for me, i was just simulating a few weeks, it stopped simulating so I closed and opened the save again only to find it wont open and crashed the game. 

I was playing the game, and anytime I would click anything in my artist tabs the box wouldn't show up that contains the info (such as stats or album releases) so I saved and went to reload and my game crashed from there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 10:53 PM, reepaz said:

I was playing the game, and anytime I would click anything in my artist tabs the box wouldn't show up that contains the info (such as stats or album releases) so I saved and went to reload and my game crashed from there.

Yep. Same bug! My save should be linked