Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Couple of Suggestions that should be noted

dojanashe

As a person who’s been playing this for a while, I thought things like what I’m suggesting can soothe out the experience and make it even more pleasurable. Such as Chart predictions every week before charts the player would receive an email stating the line up for the charts for that following week. I would also suggest a more real album sales criteria such as the first week numbers I would like for an album to realistically draw 600-700k or more and be stable.. numbers drop drastically and move up slowly. I would also like reviews, more press and promo and award show performance offers to promote our song for a higher chart position. Another suggestion is a change in the YouTube system since it is outdated. 

• Like 1