Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Raising Label Skills

mesail

Does anyone know the best ways to raise the label’s skills? Specifically judgment. I’ve been trying to sign pre-existing artists but they all say my judgment is too low

You have to start the game either with an artist (an option in the game setup) or just set your character to start with 50 to avoid that problem. If you start with a good artist, your judgement stat will skyrocket super-fast just because you'll be playing the game, so to speak which is how that skill improves (just sending them on media stops, picking good singles to produce, etc). But the best way is to just setup your character with 50 judgement, which is the min. required to get any artist, anyway. I wasted my first game too not knowing that and doing an audition to get a single act/singer takes way too long for my taste.

PS--the super-top-tier free agents won't sign with you until your label reputation is high enough, but 99% of the other artists will sign with you at 50 judgement.

• Thanks 1

When starting the game, always put 51 points into Judgement. It allows you to sign any artists except the super-top-tier free agents. kysmartman is correct. Every artists you sign will raise your judgement skill.

Edited by Phil-R2S
  • Thanks 1