Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are your favorite AI Controls?

mesail

I’m just curious what you all have set for the ai to do. For me, I always have music videos and promotions turned on. I’ve never tried the album, tour, and single ones but I might try them out on a test game to see what they do

Yeah I also have music videos and promotions turned on. But I do my own promotions too from time to time.

Strangely enough, the music videos created by the A.I. are somehow of much higher quality than what is made by me manually most of the time.

I only play with 1 artist at a time, so I love doing singles, albums and tours all by myself.

Edited by MrDash
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MrDash said:

Yeah I also have music videos and promotions turned on. But I do my own promotions too from time to time.

Strangely enough, the music videos created by the A.I. are somehow of much higher quality than what is made by me manually most of the time.

I only play with 1 artist at a time, so I love doing singles, albums and tours all by myself.

I’ve noticed that too about music videos! And they end up costing way less than if I did it myself